Practical School Solutions
- Do you appreciate high quality professional development?
- Are you trying to move your staff and school in a new direction?
- What’s the best way to get buy-in from your whole staff?
- Do you value inclusive decision-making but also like efficiency?
- Are you looking for effective ways to use your LCFF or Title One funds to improve student performance?
- How can you identify the unique needs of your student population?
- Do you want to design an intervention program to serve struggling students?
- How can you best support your staff implementing CCS?
- Could you use some more strategies to handle difficult conversations with both parents and staff?
- Do you wish your Student Study Teams and IEPs were more efficient and effective?
- Would you and your office staff like to spend less time on discipline?
- How can discipline problems become growth opportunities for children?
I can help transform your challenges into student success. Let’s work together!See the services I offer
Ms. Arnold keeps steadfastly focused on the needs of students, not only while teaching, but also in leadership roles; whether conducting professional development or carrying out a complex administrative task. Therefore, I believe she will be an asset of great value to any educational organization.
Carl Pearson, Partner, Applied Education Solutions and Retired Principal
I highly recommend Sally. You will be more than pleased with her commitment to children, her instructional and leadership skills, interpersonal relationships and work ethic
Alicia Escobar Assessment Coordinator and Former Principal, Soquel Union Elementary School District